Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube Videos
No, just white empty page.
If possible can you open the keywords.php and
add after
And try again and post back any errors if they are shown.
Added the code you provided, it displays back just nothing. Tried to go directly to /admin/keywords.php?k=1&action=update_youtube and still nothing. By looking into PHP log found the following warning and error:

[08-May-2010 19:31:27] PHP Warning: require_once(Zend/Gdata/Media.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\KWC\includes\Zend\Zend\Gdata\YouTube.php on line 25

[08-May-2010 19:31:27] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'Zend/Gdata/Media.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear:C:\KWC//includes/Zend/:') in C:\KWC\includes\Zend\Zend\Gdata\YouTube.php on line 25
Found and fixed problem on my own. The line of code in includes\_global.php following the '// Setup Zend for Youtube' comment needs to be changed to:

ini_set('include_path',ini_get('include_path').';' . BASE_DIRECTORY . '/includes/Zend/;');

Original code was:

ini_set('include_path',ini_get('include_path').':' . BASE_DIRECTORY . '/includes/Zend/:');
Ah I see what is now. bah for php Windows = ; for path separator while linux = : I was using : since that was in the docs that I was looking at. Will now use the PATH_SEPARATOR constant instead.